Saturday, January 8, 2011

Exams

Today I gave my last paper of this semister, technically I still have another exam in next few weeks. Last night was a precarious one, I slept at 12 am and wanted to wakeup by 3.30 am to complete last leg of revision. More so just wanted the clock to strike 12.30 pm so that it will be over once and for all. This exam was different from so many exams I have appeared for since childhood.
Importantly I am studying after a gap of alomost 8 years. Wonder how does it feel to give exams and work on assignments after so many years? Must admit never studied so hard for any of my earlier exams - not even board and universityexams. I am a early morning person and could never study at night, never mind how important the exam is. Here I was studying till 12 am - 2 am reading the marketing concepts and market research applications. Studying after 10 pm was a task for me in school and college. The first person to deter me from studying at night was my grand mother. Gosh I miss her so much!! My early morning studies during exams were always accompanied by hot cup of tea served by my grand mother. Never mind if it was 5 or 6 am,'a cup of tea makes you fresh', she would say.
I must be a lucky one - here in London too i am pampered the same way. Not allowed to do house chores, 'lower the music volume Tejal is studying' someone will scream. Really lucky to have such friends. Had the pleasure of enjoying spicy bhel on a rainy day while studying, all thanks to my lovely rommies - they rock! The first thing I did today - crashed, that is what I will do soon - see you later

No comments: