Wednesday, June 22, 2011

When I became a kid again - Cadbury World



For most of us the first memory of eating a chocolate will be relish Cadbury Dairy Milk. I remember those days when a guest at home use to bring a Cadbury Dairy Milk or Five Star as a token of love. My father's love for chocolates - specifically Dairy Milk, makes me a child, which in a way I experienced this week.

The not on agenda trip to CadburyWorld at Birmingham, UK was an amazing experience to know how my favourite chocolate is produced and learn about its origin. What drew my attention was how an interactive experience is created, instead of making tourists go through standard bill boards and posters at an exhibition or a museum. The 4D screen shows of origins of Cadbury and other stories involves you as a visitor. The shadow games, chocolate mould imaging and Cadbara Car are all introduced considering the huge children following. And not to forget the free cadbury chocolates and some hot melted chocolate that you get to taste here. I would love going back to this world of chocolates !

1 comment:

trininista said...

I'm jealous now. I wanna go. Glad you had fun, T.