Saturday, August 20, 2011

Random thoughts on my mind

 Last week I read some tips to attract new readers to your blog. The most important tip I felt was - Be yourself  and Content is king. I am a rookie blogger but think my blog name says it all. Random Thoughts - I try to pen down random thoughts, sometimes to make sense of my own feelings and thinking.

I identified with another tip of writing about things you actually are passionate about instead of attempting something indifferent. This is what happens with me. Some topic or issues keeps coming to my mind and I write about it. But last few days have been different. I thought of writing on 3-4 topics. Many of my friends are working on their dissertations, which requires us to collect primary data. Hence since past few months I have filled many online questionnaires and irritated others to fill mine. So one of the topic on my mind was Survey Mania. Never in my life I must have consciously thought about advertising effects, juices, supermarket shopping, hotels & restaurants. A dinner at a chinese restaurant made me think about Chinese vs Indian Chinese. How we are always on lookout for Indian Chinese. Another interesting issue on my mind was Is social media becoming a battle ground for political awakening? This was of course related to the ongoing 'Anti-corruption movement in India'. 

But alas I have not managed to write on any of these topics. Reason - The Big D. I mean dissertation. My 3 month break is over and am back  to university library, struggling with numbers, analysing data. But still this mind full of Random Thoughts did make for a new post. Will be back soon with another post. Till then Chow!!

No comments: